CRPS and Chronic Pain Resources for Health Professionals
- Pain Australia - Education and Training for Professionals
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Patient Care Guidelines
- Patients with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other Intellectual Disabilities
- What is CRPS - a lived experience presentation.
- Patience Describe their Lived Experience of Battling to Live with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome – Dr Colleen Johnston-Devin https://www.jpain.org/article/S1526-5900(21)00202-9/fulltext?bclid=IwAR0rFYItYuxUgAuvUA4a4v59KUygXd9pq9LxE3TBJmNP_ECJ0LZMQXaAOW4
- Educational considerations for health professionals to effectively work with clients with complex regional pain syndrome – Dr Colleen Johnston-Devin https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0269337
- Building the evidence for CRPS research from a lived experience perspective – Dr Colleen Johnston-Devin https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1877886015000646